The Cringe in 360/VR
Assemble Your Cardboard
Need to get yourself some Google Cardboard?! Click here
Google Cardboard lets you experience virtual reality in a simple and fun way. With Cardboard and the YouTube mobile app, you can even watch 360 degree videos for an immersive experience.
- Assemble your Cardboard. (Need to get yourself some Google Cardboard?! Click here)
- Download the YouTube app from one of the links below (if you don’t have it already.)
- Open the YouTube app.
- Click here: The Cringe – 360/VR Library
- Pick a concert to watch in 360/VR
- Tap the cardboard icon . You’ll notice that the screen splits into two smaller screens
- Insert your phone into Cardboard
- Look around to view the video in 360 degrees
Note: To use Cardboard with iOS devices, you’ll need to have iOS 9.